Burglar alarms and other security systems are commonly installed in offices, shops, and, of course, homes. The rise in crime rates and increased awareness are making people embrace these security systems, as they keep loved ones and valuables safe. With time, home security systems have evolved, as well, and these days they are much more sophisticated than just simple motion detectors. However, it can be difficult to identify which security system to use.
General Security's home security systems are advanced and highly effective systems that include comprehensive features to further protect you and your home against threats.
Following are some of the features of our home security systems:
- Motion Detectors: Gone are the days when you need to keep your motion detectors off while your pets are roaming around in the garden, so they don’t trigger then alarm. General’s smart security system identifies and gives your pet immunity, letting you keep the motion detectors on.
- Environmental Protection: Carbon monoxide (CO) buildup in a closed place such as home can be a deadly situation. High concentration of carbon monoxide can have poisoning effect on humans and can result in death. General’s CO detector acts as life saver in such scenarios. Also, high water sensors in the house and low temperature detectors can indicate you about danger in time.
- Fire and smoke monitoring: Our fire and smoke monitoring systems are much more effective than standard smoke detectors. It can help in identifying a fire or smoke in the house quickly and raise alarm, immediately contacting monitoring team.
- Remote Access: You can control lights, heating, cooling and other functions of your house through this remote access via your smartphone. Further, if you do not wish to make it obvious that you are not at home, you can turn on lights through remote access.
- Video Monitoring: Advanced video monitoring from General allows you to monitor your home or pets from your mobile device, tablet or PC. You can easily identify any threats in your home through this monitoring system.
- Door Contacts: The advanced door contacts from General Security Systems can be recessed in the door frame, making it invisible while they perform their duty.
- Glass break detectors: Glass break detectors identify the vibration and sound of breaking glass to alert you of possible danger. They can be installed for whole rooms or for individual windows.
General offers not only a comprehensive security systems, we also ensure it is a cost-effective option with fixed monitoring charges. You can choose from multiple security options that we offer based on the threats you perceive are critical.
Back To Blog Request a Quote