A video-based intercom/entrance system is a critical part of securing any commercial property, whether a school campus, corporate office, or government facility.
By having the ability to monitor and control who gains access into the building, you can keep suspicious visitors out. This, in turn, keeps the individuals inside the building, as well as any valuables, safe.
At General Security, we provide our customers with high-quality intercom systems manufactured by Aiphone and Mircom—both of whom are trusted partners of ours.
Features can include:
- Wired and wireless options
- Activation capabilities from anywhere via PC, iPad, or smartphone
- High-resolution monitors
- Emergency/rescue options
- Camera station that can be monitored from inside
- Entry that can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed
- Internal communication abilities
- Multi-language translation options
- Touchscreen entry panels and voice access system
- User-friendly software