General Security Central Monitoring Station
The burglar alarm system consists of devices that detect unauthorized entry. The control panel is the brains of the system. When it detects an emergency, it calls the GENERAL SECURITY central monitoring station, which immediately alerts proper authorities.
- The keypad located at entrances allows you to arm and disarm the security system.
- Door contacts are magnetic devices that trigger the alarm system when opened.
- Motion sensors are interior protection devices which detect changes in infrared energy levels.
- Glassbreak detectors identify the sound of breaking glass.
- Sirens and strobes are attached to the interior and exterior of the building to draw attention to the intrusion.
These systems are equipped with battery and cellular backup systems which operate immediately should the building lose power or have its phone lines cut. The most common cause of false or nuisance alarms in alarm systems are a lack of periodic testing and maintenance. Damage, dirt, remodeling, poor installation and age are some ways that can affect the system.
Thorough maintenance is as important as the installation of a system. Our professional, trained experts are fully equipped with the latest technology in security alarm test equipment and able to service all types of security systems. This service includes a complete functional walkthrough of security alarm panel, batteries and fuses, input signals, external sounders, detectors, output signals, and remote signaling.